- Then & Now Project: The journey from “I do” to “I don’t” to “what now” is complicated. This project shares snippets from my book – taken from my journal then. These posts reveal pieces of the journey in a “that was then, this is now” format with my posting days matching journal entry days. (Sort of a time-fusion.) I hope this project focus will offer food for thought in your own life – whether you do, don’t or might. XO
AND BEARS … OH MY!!!
Journal, March 29, 1994 • “Where did my imaginings take me? I was afraid Ray would find another woman because he no longer seemed to desire me. How did I reinforce that fear?”
Spirit Dialog • “… You do not need to lose hope, but you cannot find hope in external signs from him. It must come from your connection with what you “know,” as when you first met … See how your fears have created your part in this. Do the work Sandra gives you to get clear … You are no less because he thinks he wants you not. You have always looked to the men in your life to place your value. You must want you. You must value you. How else will you know what, in your experience, is worth the attention and so the “intention” that you give? It is intentions that create your life experience. Where would misdirected or misunderstood intentions place your life?
Where are you now? Do you like this place of misdirected intentions? Then start learning and stop looking at what you don’t have, or you will create even more. Consider the gift of what it is you can see and use it … This “Now” shows that you cannot hide it.
Do not worry about Ray, dear. You keep looking to him and you will not have accomplished your part, in the desired for time span … So get to work …”
2010: OUCH! They called me out on that one! These words bear repetition AND serious contemplation.
What, in your experience, is worth the attention and so the “intention” that you give? It is intentions that create your life experience. Where would misdirected or misunderstood intentions place your life?
Fear gave me the destination. Imagination gave me the vehicle. Emotion gave me the fuel. Action (re-action) based on my fear-imagination-emotion combo drew in the experiences that supported my perceptions. I was running with scissors!
I’m keeping this post simple today. What in YOUR experience is worth YOUR attention and so intention? Pick anything you are struggling with and run it through the formula. Are you running with scissors? Is fear serving you? What if you led with Love instead?
- Post Number Seventeen: When I look at the books that have made it to my shelves in the last ten years – books on intention, attraction, being, now-ing – and so many more – I am amazed at what was scribed onto the pages of my journal back in 1994. It is as if Spirit said, “Here’s the shovel. GO DIG! AND WRITE ABOUT IT! We need you to record what digging looks like. There will be others who will come along and explain this in depth later to validate your work so you will know you are not crazy.”
- A Funny Thought: If I could go back to 1994, right now? I would say, “Bernadette, pay ATTENTION! In 2010 there will be folks like Eckhart Tolle, Wayne Dyer, Abraham Hicks selling books about this very idea. Your angels are leading you with LOVE to the Truth.”
- About This Post: I’m attempting to merge the nine months recorded in Bernadette’s Pages with the present here – but still can’t figure out how to format it in a neat and tidy way. So, it’s probably going to be raw and choppy in places. I’ll throw in some quotes and bullets to guide you along. If I lose you somewhere, let me know. I’ll come back to get you.
- If you landed in the middle of this project: Click here to start at the beginning!
The Messy Room and my Facebook Page are two ways that I share the “HOW” of it! Please join me and SPREAD THE WORD. You CAN get here from there!
Excerpts ©2006 from Bernadette’s Pages: An Intimate Crossroad
If you like this then LIKE this and SHARE it. Together we grow!